How to Install
How to install Community System
- Upload the contents of the downloaded folder into the root directory of your domain. This file will include an index.php, config.php, and uploadme.sql file.
- Go to your webpanel (cPanel, CentOS Web Panel, or DirectAdmin) and create a new database. Make sure to keep track of the database name, database username, and user password.
- Enter into that database and insert the provided SQL file.
- Visit here and complete the following steps:
- Create a new application
- Visit the OAuth2 tab on the right hand side
- Add the following redirect. Replace yourdomain.tld with your domain.
- Go back to where you uploaded the files and edit the config.php file to include the following information
- Edit the $database variable. Set the "host" key to be that of your database host (in most cases, it's just 'localhost'). Set the "user" key to be the username of the user to access the database. Set the "password" key to be the password of the user. Lastly, set the "name" key to be the name of the database.
- Edit the $information variable. Set the "fontAwesomeKit" key to be that of a FontAwesome kit ID (they can be created here). Edit the "buttons" key to have the links of your the respective buttons. Lastly, make sure to add your Discord ID into the "admins" key.
- Edit the $discord variable. Set the "client" key to be that of the client ID from the above created Discord application. Set the "secret" key to be that of the secret key from the above created Discord application.
- Go to yourdomain.tld/admin, and you'll have admin access.