Creating a Bot
How to create a Discord bot
- Go to the Discord Developer Portal.
- In the top right click "New Application".
- Set the name of the application to whatever you want it to be (make the name associated to what you plan on using it for).
- Click "Create".
- Go to the application under "My Applications".
- On the left sidebar, click "Bot".
- Reset the secret token and copy it (if you have OAuth disabled, you likely will be able to just copy the token).
- Under "Privileged Gateway Intents", set the "Presence Intent", "Server Members Intent" and "Message Content Intent" to true by clicking the slider on the right.