Create a Section
How to create a section on Documentation System
- Navigate to your admin panel (located at yourdomain.tld/admin).
- Click on the "Sections" icon (the second icon down).
- Click the "Add Section" button in the top right.
- Configure your section as follows:
- Set the Position field to be the order in which you want your section to appear (the lower the value, the higher it appears).
- Set the Hidden field to be one of the following:
- Set the value to the 'No' option if you want the section to appear everywhere; or
- Set the value to the 'Yes' option if you want the section to be hidden (it can still be accessed by the link).
- Set the Name field to be the name of the section.
- Set the Link field to be the string that you want users to access the section at (ie: store-system, documentation-system, etc).
- Set the Description field to be a description of what the section is about. Keep it under 255 characters.
- Set the Roles field to be a JSON array of Discord role IDs which should be allowed to access the section (click the button to the right of the field to have the site build an array for you).